Michael F. Horgan, Jr.
Mr. Horgan has more than 20 years of experience handling corporate, trust and estate and real estate matters including the representation of cooperatives, corporations and condominiums as well as their respective boards of directors and managers. Mr. Horgan has extensive experience representing large and small companies in a wide range of real estate and corporate matters, including the acquisition, development and financing of commercial properties.
- Georgetown University (BS in 1985)
- St. John’s University School of Law (JD in 1990)
- New York (1990)
- Connecticut (1990)
- Hudson Valley Bank Business Development Board
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Eastchester (President 2000-2002) Bar Association
- Mount Vernon Bar Association