Michael F. Horgan, Jr.
Mr. Horgan joined Griffin, Coogan as a Member in 2013. He has more than 30 years of experience representing purchasers, sellers and lenders of residential and commercial properties, including single family and multi-family houses, coops and condos. Mr. Horgan’s real estate practice also includes representation of local cooperative corporations and condominiums, dealing regularly with a number of Board of Directors and Managing Agents. Mr. Horgan also practices Trusts & Estates law, handling the probate and administration of decedent’s estates. Mr. Horgan represents various companies regarding real estate and corporate matters, including the acquisition, development and financing of commercial properties throughout New York.
- Georgetown University (BS in 1985)
- St. John’s University School of Law (JD in 1990)
- New York (1990)
- Connecticut (1990)
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Eastchester Bar Association (President, 2000-2002)
- Mount Vernon Bar Association
- Yonkers Lawyer Association